Hamptons Employment Agency
Aleksandra Kardwell founded Hamptons Employment Agency, Inc. (HEA) in 2011. With offices in New York City, Southampton, Boston, and Boca Raton, HEA provides professional-quality domestic help, such as managers, couples, chefs, housekeepers, chauffeurs, servers, and other residential staff members to meet the individual needs of its clients.
Aleksandra and her team have wide-ranging and in-depth domestic staffing expertise, having successfully placed household staff for hundreds of clients. Moreover, Aleksandra’s experience includes personally managing staffing for one of the largest private estates in The Hamptons, where she placed more than 30 domestic professionals for multiple summer seasons.
Born in Lezajsk, Poland, Aleksandra earned a B.A. in Finance and Banking from The School of Management and Banking in Krakow, and she completed Columbia Business School’s Executive Education Program in Personal Leadership and Success. Aleksandra was also chosen for the following awards:
• 2019 Long Island Business News Top 50 Women in Business Award
• 2014 Long Island Business News “40 Under 40” Award
Moreover, Aleksandra is actively involved in the Hamptons community, and she has held the following leadership positions:
• Past President of the Southampton Rotary Club (2019 – 2020),
• Auction Co-Chair for the Hamptons Heart Ball,
• Committee member for the St. Jude’s “Hope in the Hamptons” event,
• Committee member for the Parrish Art Museum’s “Spring Fling”, and
• Committee member for the Evelyn Alexander Wildlife Rescue Center’s “Get Wild Benefit”
In the spring of 2019, Aleksandra released her first book, How to Find, Hire and Keep the Right Domestic Professionals: The Household Employers Guide to Hiring Great Employees Who Will Stay for Years. The book is available at major book sellers, including Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com.